When purchasing custom acrylic display racks, some people may get substandard display racks. Currently, the most common adulteration phenomenon is to add inferior recycled acrylic in good acrylic material. These adulterant seems as transparent as good acrylic material. It is usually difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. So how do we avoid buying inferior acrylic display racks and how to identify them?
01. Since the custom acrylic display racks are usually bonded by acrylic boards, it is easy to observe the glue layer at the edges.
It is easy to get apart after long-term cold and heat changes, and the stability and wear resistance are weak.
02. High quality acrylic material has good corrosion resistance and light transmission.
It can blend with the pigment and maintain color stability for a long time. In addition, high quality acrylic material will not fade evening suffering in the sun and rain for long time.
03. High quality acrylic material has good wear resistance ability.
Its surface scratches are easy to trim and remove, not easy to rub, and are not easily broken by impact.
04. The poor quality acrylic material is easy to crack, fragile, deform and unstable in color, and easy to get scratched.
Its color is easy to change when making custom acrylic display racks. Especially at the corners of the bottom, which are prone to yellowing and whitening.
05. Poor quality acrylic material will stick together and difficult to separate after heat fusion.
This will not happen with good quality acrylic material. Therefore it is also possible to identify the acrylic material quality by hot melt.
06. Use a white light to transmit through the acrylic material can also distinguish the quality of custom acrylic display racks.
If the light looks yellow or blue, the quality of the acrylic may not be correct. Acrylic material has high light transmittance and the transmitted light is white light. It will not absorb other light colors.
07. Burning the acrylic material can also distinguish its quality.
We can take a small piece of acrylic board for the burning test. If the acrylic burning immediately, it means that the acrylic material is inferior and not good.